I’m new here, what’s 31 Days?
31 Days is an online writing challenge started by home blogger, Myquillyn Smith (The Nester), and now hosted by Crystal Stine, where bloggers pick one topic and write a post on that topic every day in October. We all link up just once on day one (linky opens on October 1st) so that we can see all the topics and read the ones that most interest us. The linky will stay open through October 5th for late comers but will be closed after that.
As a writer, 31 Days challenges you to go deeper into one topic.
As a reader, 31 Days will most likely have a few topics that you are curious about, it’s a great time to get to know some new bloggers.
To read the 31 Days Topics starting in October simply click on one of the categories in the “Link Up” menu above and you’ll be taken to a plethora of wonderful ideas, enjoy! To see past 31 Days topics, click here.
Write 31 Days Categories
- Family Life
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food, Health & Wellness
- Five Minute Friday (daily writing prompts)
- House & Home
- Inspiration & Faith
- Personal Endeavors
- Simplicity & Organizing
- Too Awesome to Categorize
- Writing, Blogging & Internet Stuff
To join in writing for 31 Days (#write31Days) simply sign up here or on the sidebar. Then link up once between October 1 and October 5th and write a post every day in October. Sign Up Here!
How To Get Started
- Sign up to join the mailing list so you don’t miss any announcements!
- Choose your topic – anything at all you love & can write about for 31 days
- Create a button that you’ll upload to the linky tool on October 1st (check out “The Links” page for more info)
- Join the Facebook group for encouragement & support
- Start writing!
- Be sure to visit the Resources page for everything you might need to start a blog, plan your series, or create your button!
- Grab a #write31days challenge shirt!
- Head to the “tips” page to grab some social media share squares!